Insurance of property, machinery and equipment
The main insurance risks include:
- fire, explosion, lightning, impact or collapse of a flying object ("FLEXA")
- civil commotion, malicious damage, strikes, lockouts
- smoke, vehicle collision, aerodynamic explosion, falling trees, poles and other objects
- water leakage from sprinkler systems
- water leakage from water supply systems
- storm / hailstorm
- flooding and inundation
- subsidence and landslides
- snow masses and avalanches
- volcanic eruption
- theft by burglary, robbery, vandalism
Property insurance can also be taken out on an "all risks" basis, i.e. for all insured risks, with the insured risks being those that are not specifically excluded.
Only through a combination of risk management and insurance can a company be permanently protected. Together with you, we conduct a quick, competent and reliable analysis of property risks as well as an analysis of business interruption due to property damage, offer you an insurance solution tailored to your needs and guarantee the correct handling of insurance claims.
In property insurance, we focus on medium-sized and larger industrial companies in various areas of production, trade and services.
Damage to machinery and technical equipment is a major threat to the planned and orderly running of business processes. This dependency requires specific protection concepts in companies in order to prevent the impending economic and commercial consequences.
We offer the following insurances:
- machinery insurance
- electronics insurance
- insurance of building services
- insurance of construction activities for the builder
- business interruption insurance
Our risk management experts will also be happy to assist you in cases of damage avoidance, damage minimisation and crisis management.